Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-06-20 Origin:Site
1. Rigid polyurethane has low thermal conductivity and good thermal performance. When the density of rigid polyurethane is 35 ~ 40kg / m3, the thermal conductivity is only 0.018g ~ 0.023w / (m.k), which is about half of that of EPS, and is the lowest among all insulation materials at present.
2. Polyurethane cold storage board has moisture-proof and waterproof properties. The closed cell rate of rigid polyurethane is more than 90%, which belongs to hydrophobic material. It will not increase the thermal conductivity due to moisture absorption, and the wall will not seep.
3. Polyurethane cold storage board is fireproof, flame retardant and high temperature resistant. Polyurethane is a flammable self extinguishing material after adding flame retardants. Its softening point can reach above 250 degrees Celsius. It will decompose only at higher temperature. In addition, polyurethane will form ash on its foam surface when burning, which will help isolate the foam below. It can effectively prevent the spread of fire. Moreover, polyurethane does not produce harmful gas at high temperature.
4. Due to the excellent thermal insulation performance of polyurethane sheet, the thickness of building envelope can be reduced and the indoor use area can be increased under the same thermal insulation requirements.
5. The porosity structure of polyurethane material is stable, basically closed cell structure, which not only has excellent thermal insulation performance, but also has good freeze-thaw resistance and sound absorption. The average life of rigid foam polyurethane insulation structure can reach more than 30 years under the condition of normal use and maintenance. It can be used in the normal service conditions of the structure life, in dry, wet or electrochemical corrosion, and because the unit price of insect, fungus or algae foam material is higher than that of other traditional insulation materials, but the increased cost will be offset by the substantial reduction of heating and cooling costs.
6. There are many specifications and varieties, including bulk density range: (40-60kg / m3), length range: (0.5m-4m), width range: (0.5m-1.2m) and thickness range: (20mm-200mm).
7. The cutting precision is high, and the thickness error is less than 0.5mm, so as to ensure the flatness of the finished product surface.
8. Convenient for quality inspection, due to the removal of the skin around in the cutting process, the quality of the plate is clear at a glance, ensuring the insulation effect of the finished product.